Pursuant to Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/03, “Code for the Protection of Personal Data” (hereinafter the “Code”), the following information explains both what cookies are and the various types of cookies on the website www.eniscuola.net (hereinafter, the “site”).
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these may remain on a user’s computer or mobile device for different time periods: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; so-called persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device until a pre-established date.
Among the technical cookies, which do not require consent for their use, the Italian Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (cfr. General Measure for the “Identification of simplified procedures for information and the acquisition of consent for the use of cookie – May 8, 2014”) also includes:
- “analytic cookies” when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, about the number of users and how they visit the site,
- navigation or session cookies (for authentication, to make purchases, etc.),
- functional cookies, which allow the user to browse the site based on a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
On the other hand, for so-called profiling cookies, i.e. those aimed at creating profiles of users and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the users surfing habits, prior consent of the user is required.
Specifically, the cookies on the www.eniscuola.net web site are as follows:
|Cookie name||Description||Cookie type||Expiring period||Source and owner||Type of information recorded||Use case||Who has access to information|
|ACOOKIE,WT_FPC||Allows the analysis of website navigation to improve contents and services||technical||2 years||eniscuola.net||alphanumerical||All the website||Eni|
|_umta, __utmz||Allows the analysis of website navigation to improve contents and services||technical||2 years||google.com||alphanumerical||All the website|
|_icl_current_language_, _icl_visitor_lang_js||cookies pluginWPML Multilanguage is responsible for identifying the language of the user’s browser to determine the language to be displayed in the browser||technical||1 day||wordpress||selected language||All the website||Eni|
|AID, APISID, CAL, HSID, I4SUserLocale, NID, OTZ, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID||Sono cookie rilasciati dai servizi di Google utilizzati per migliorare il funzionamento del nostro sito web, in questo caso la mappa di Google Maps. Il nostro sito non ha controllo sul modo in cui Google utilizza i cookie che rilascia: in ogni caso, questi sembrano contenere informazioni per memorizzare le preferenze dell’utente, per misurare il numero di utenti che utlizzano i servizi e il modo in cui lo fanno. L’informativa su come Google utilizza i cookie per fornire i propri servizi può essere reperita all’indirizzo: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/.||Third part,
|APISID, HSID, PREF, SID: 2 years | NID: 6 months||google.com||google services and google maps||All the website|
|act, c_user, csm, datr, fr, lu, p, presence, s, x-src, xs||Sono cookie rilasciati dal widget “like” di Facebook che consente all’utente di dare il proprio “like” alla pagina. Sono utilizzati da Facebook per identificare l’utente Facebook e gestiscono il pulsante “Mi piace”; memorizzano inoltre le impostazioni della lingua.||Third part,
|act, c_user, csm, p, presence, s, xs: session | lu: 1 year | fr: 3 months||facebook.com||facebook like and services||All the website|
The eniscuola.net web site does not make use of profiling cookies.
For further information regarding the treatment of personal information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2006 – Privacy Legislation, please refer to the specific information on the site
With regard to navigation or session cookies and functional cookies, the user may block them or delete them (in full or in part) through the specific functions of the browser. However, in the event that all or some of the cookies are disabled it is possible that the site will appear to be inaccessible or that certain services or certain functions of the site are not available or are not working properly and/or the user may be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time the site is visited.
The procedures for disabling cookies through browser are described below:
For more information and details about the various types of cookies, their mode of operation and features, please visit www.AllAboutCookies.org, an open access site that is independent of eniscuola.net.
User preferences in reference to cookies will need to be reset if use is made of different devices or browsers to access the site.
- Navigation or session cookies: strictly necessary for the operation of the website or to allow users to access and use the content and services required. These cookies can be turned off only through the use of the browser, as indicated above.
- Analytic cookies: help to understand how the site is used by users. These cookies do not collect information about the user, nor any personal information. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymously.
- Third-party cookies: in relation to third-party cookies, i.e. cookies form sites or web servers other than the site of eniscuola.net, used for the purposes of such third parties. eniscuola.net is not in a position to exercise specific controls on such subjects or their cookies. For information about such cookies, their characteristics and mode of operation and to provide specific consent it is necessary to use the links on the cookies above table or to contact such third parties directly. The use of third-party cookies can normally be prevented by the user through the appropriate options on their browser: please refer to the indications above.